Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Canadian Rock Babe

Sass Jordan rocks so hard! I swear, I love her SO MUCH!! Umm... just give me a second to compose myself... there. I don't know why she isn't more well known outside Canada. She's beautiful (or rather, FREAKIN HOT). She can sing (IMHO better than her fellow Quebecois Celine Dion). She's a nice person (at least in my dreams). Come on, what's not to like? See and listen for yourself at SassJordan.com. If you like Janis Joplin, Melissa Etheridge, or Nikka Costa, you'll like... no, LOVE Sass Jordan. And if you can receive Canadian TV broadcasts, she's one of the judges on Canadian Idol.

I don't know if I can recommend just one or two of my favorite songs. You know how in some CD's there are only one or two good songs and the rest is filler? Not in Sass Jordan albums. They're all good. They all ROCK! Too bad iTunes only has two of Sass's albums. And if you buy from Amazon.com, you'll have to buy used or pay import prices.

Rats
Rats by Sass Jordan

Racine
Racine by Sass Jordan

Music by Sass Jordan
Music by Sass Jordan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home