Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I Need A Nikka Costa Fix

Funky lady (I mean that in a good way) Nikka Costa's new album won't be out until May 24, but until then you can download the single "I Don't Think We've Met" from iTunes. Download it now, 'cause there's a rumor it might not make the final release.

Want more? Ok. Nikka does vocals on "Here Comes the Fuzz" by Mark Ronson. Nice.

I Don't Think We've Met - Single
"I Don't Think We've Met" by Nikka Costa

Here Comes the Fuzz
"Here Comes the Fuzz" by Mark Ronson & Nikka Costa

can'tneverdidnothin by Nikka Costa
can'tneverdidnothin by Nikka Costa

Here Comes the Fuzz by Mark Ronson
Here Comes the Fuzz by Mark Ronson

1 Comments:

Anonymous aakash said...

its nice post,i found it some useful.

10:00 AM, December 27, 2010  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home