Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Now For Some Punk

My taste in music is kinda eclectic, I like all kinds. I listen to diffenent styles depending on my mood. Today is a punk day. I think I'll go with The Distillers. The earlier stuff is hard-core punk. Their latest album Coral Fang is a little more mainstream, but it still rocks. One of my favorites on Coral Fang is "The Hunger". It starts out slow, then ARHHH! On Sing Sing Death House my fave is "City of Angels" and on The Distillers it's "Oh Serena".

The Hunger
"The Hunger" - Coral Fang by The Distillers

City of Angels
"City of Angels" - Sing Sing Death House by The Distillers

Oh Serena
"Oh Serena" - The Distillers by The Distillers

Coral Fang by The Distillers
Coral Fang by The Distillers

Sing Sing Death House by The Distillers
Sing Sing Death House by The Distillers

The Distillers by The Distillers
The Distillers by The Distillers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home