Sunday, April 02, 2006

Hot Blondes

I don't know what's the matter with me. I'm on some sort of nostalgia kick lately. Must be getting old. Anyhoo... Remember Audrey and Judy Landers? "Dallas"? "B.J. and the Bear"? I had such a crush on Judy as Stacks. They're not on TV much (too bad, 'cause they're still hot) but they do have their own production company. And Audrey has a couple of albums on iTunes. Not exactly my cup o' tea; it sounds like "mom music". Which is ok, if you're a mom.

AltTextHere
Audrey Landers

2 Comments:

Anonymous Al said...

lol
are you trying to say... you're a mom?!
people can be such fools

kiddin eh!!
take care...! ;)

^_^

4:52 PM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger Ted said...

comedian, eh? :p

1:02 AM, May 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home