Monday, April 03, 2006

Power Ballad Monday

I declare today to be Power Ballad Monday! I just noticed today that iTunes Essentials has a Power Ballad category. What better way to start off a Monday and get the juices flowing than with a power ballad? So every Monday (or until I get sick of it) I'm gonna suggest a power ballad. This weeks suggestion is "Sara" by Jefferson Starship. I only listen to this song when I'm alone, so nobody can see me cry while I sing along.

AltTextHere
"Sara" by Jefferson Starship

Amazon? Yes, please:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chesher Cat said...

Never-before-seen pics of Jefferson Starship just went up on my blog, Everybody I Shot Is Dead.

5:41 PM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Ted said...

For a second there, I thought you were confessing to murder ;) Cool photos!

6:22 PM, April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home